Saturday, March 19, 2011

Just hanging out, and More First Impressions

Many things have occurred since the visitation of my good friend here, hanging out with groups of people, being silly, playing on playgrounds (Even though we're all like 16-19), and me cutting my thumb open. On Thursday a number of people decided to drop by, changing our numbers from 2 to 6 people, and during this time we hung out in a clearing beside my house where houses are to be built in about 6 years ago, thats not an error, they were to be finished 6 years ago. Anyways in this time one of them who has an astoundingly short attention span decided to go venturing off into the forest, and another followed. Meanwhile the remaining 4 decided just to let them wander, thinking nothing of it really, until we started to worry, "What if they got lost?" we thought, and with that, we followed into the path we thought they had taken. After searching for about 15-20 minutes the path came to an end, in my neighborhood, we looped back to the original hangout point where they soon appeared. Soon after me and Dylan decided to attack wood for no good reason when I had spotted something shiny, on closer inspection I noticed it was a bottle and proceeded to grab it, a very, very poor decision, upon noticing it was a large shard of glass I let go, this is when I cut my thumb open. Upon noticing the blood I dropped the glass, fainted, came to, ran home and cleaned the wound the best I could. And that was the biggest excitement thus far, anyways onto the gaming section of this post.

FIRST IMPRESSION:
Pokemon White
Sorry about the box art, its the best I could do for a logo.

Ahh Pokemon, how I have loved thee since the days of Pokemon Red and Blue. I had traded in a couple of games to get this one, and it was worth it. Before getting this I had been playing Soul Silver (Where I got Celebi and a (Shiny) Suicune (This will be important later)) and I beat the hell out of it in about a month or two. Anyways, when I got white my first mission was to transfer both Celebi and Suicune to my new game to unlock a couple of Pseudo-Legendaries (Only legendary cause they can only be obtained with this event/offer) named Zorua and Zoroark.
Pretty awesome giveaway, if you ask me.
By the time I got Zorua something hit me, I still hadn't obtained Victini. Looking at the insert inside the case on how to do it I notice that theres a little note saying:
"If you make Victini faint during the battle or if you flee from the battle, Victini will no longer be in the room with you. In that case, if you go out of the room and re-enter, Victini will come back again. Victini will continue to show up until you catch it."
Noticing this I get an idea, beat the living tar out of Victini with Zorua until it evolved into Zoroark, and did that I did. about an hour or so later my once level 10 Zorua was a level 30 Zoroark, and having mercy on the poor creature I finally captured it. Anyways this game is everything I had hoped it would be, and in my opinion better than the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum games.

1 comment:

  1. I like this post. I really should get this game, everyone's been raving about it.

    I remember that day, lol. That was a great day.

    ReplyDelete